Stuck at Level 95

Options
Don_Thayer
Don_Thayer Posts: 5 Level 2

I am at level95 and it is telling me to complete the next episode in the normal Candy Crush world to continue. Do not know what that means

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Don! When you play the Dreamworld (Owl version of Candy Crush) then you can only progress if you also progress in the regular version of Candy Crush Saga. Basically you need to switch to 'normal world' and progress here before returning to Dreamworld.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Don! When you play the Dreamworld (Owl version of Candy Crush) then you can only progress if you also progress in the regular version of Candy Crush Saga. Basically you need to switch to 'normal world' and progress here before returning to Dreamworld.

• Don_Thayer
    Don_Thayer Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

How do I switch to "normal world" did not know other worlds existed. just downloaded the game for my phone and started playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?