Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
NEVER had a problem with this kept freezing so I uninstall and install and all my lives and other goodies are gone what do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no, I have heard of this happening before with friends. Do you play while connected to Facebook? Try to back up your game to your device before you uninstall the game. Also normally just an update of the game or restart of the device will resolve any freezing problems. Sorry to hear that you had this problem though, hopefully it won't happen again in the future.