Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Extra Moves keep disappearing when a new game has started. Doesn't matter if I have 1 or 15. They're gone, after I play 1 out of 5 games. Wondering if anyone is having the same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get three extra moves from friends, and I select it before level begins, but it doesn't add the extra moves. Level 399 Candy Crush.
Hi JaeElle, do you mean that you buy extra moves, finish the level without using all the extra moves, get the Sugar Crush and then don't have any more extra moves for the next level?