Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ive installed update 1.49 but I still have the option to choose a booster before entering the game not once in it like my friends. Is this a known problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From what I understand this is different for everyone. My friend has it but I don't so I guess it's another trail thing. It doesn't make much difference though. If anything its nicer cos you can see what the level looks like before picking which boosters you will need