Green candies 6000pcs

Options
2»

Answers

• kspinney
    kspinney Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

still no email for me either :(
  • Chrysa_Mav
    Chrysa_Mav Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

check your inboxes! I had the same issue and received a message on how they are going to compensate!see envelope on the top write corner! Good luck! Lets wait and see:-)
  • Matt_James
    Matt_James Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I accomplished all 3 levels as well and did not get my rewards.  I do not see an envelope/email with process to get rewards.  Can someone help?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hi,

Same problem. Who do i send the mail to
  • Chrysa_Mav
    Chrysa_Mav Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I have still not received my rewards although I replied back to the email sent!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?