📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Prizes from connect green challenge

Options
13»

Answers

• SassyDiva
    SassyDiva Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I just checked back in because I really don't like to think that all these players would be left hanging like that. I was happy to receive a message from an admin asking for my Facebook ID to correct the problem. As soon as I see 10 of everything in my account I will be very happy to come back and push the green This Answer Solved My Question button. Thank you Mark Hawk for your reply.

• Marijana
    Marijana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is really annoying... I signed in hoping I would get the boosters I earned only to see very confusing instructions, no e-mail icon and a lot of players who still didn't get their boosters.

It took me a lot of time to complete this challenge and now I'm very disappointed with Candy Crush Saga. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

No need to panic, the email icon will not automatically appear by itself, you need to click on  "Ask a Question"at the top and post your issue (and not as a comment on someone else's post) and you will be contacted by an admin, that's when the icon will appear. 

I took them a couple of days but I got my rewards in the end. :)

• SassyDiva
    Options

Admin is still working with me. I just gave them my game ID. Hopefully I will push the solved button soon! I'm looking forward to it.

it would be nice if King threw in some extra gold bars for all this trouble. My other game, different company, compensates us when things go down for a few hours. This is going on how long now?

• SassyDiva
    Options

Hi SassyDiva, LitheLady, Brodypie, Bmore9866, Sidders and K dog;

Seems there was a glitch for some players in receiving the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction so we can manually add the correct bonus to your game account.

Thank you for taking care of this Mark. I appreciate your time and effort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?