Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every response from King I'm seeing in reply to the glitch about not getting 2nd and 3rd rewards is "see email" - what email is this referring to? Do I need to send an email somewhere?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kris,
Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.
Didn't receive bonus OR help with my questions.
Hi kspinney and blackjackz,
I also did not receive the bonus. Thanks for the help.
I did not receive the bonus, either. Please help!
Hi'
We will get back to everyone who posts here on King Care about not receiving the bonus. Thanks for your patience.
I also didn't receive my rewards after completing the green candy challenge (which was a lot of fun btw!) Mark hawk please help! I am also using a stationary computer and do not see the envelope because I just joined! Thank you!
I dont understand where the email is?!
I posted same problem Sunday and heard from Mark Hawk with king care yesterday. He sent a message (looks like envelope) with details on what they needed to credit my rewards. I located the envelope at the very top of this page, just to the right of the Log Out icon. I sent the information and expect rewards will be credited before long. If you don't have envelope, perhaps send a new message or maybe give them another day to answer. Good luck.