Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi! I am playing on an android and fizzy falls and crunchy courtyard are duplicates..so basically my level 651 is the same as 666 and level 667 is the same as 652. How do I fix this, as I don't want to have to repeat levels. Thank you for any help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem too. Someone help!!
Hi Jessica, have you checked for updates for both your device and apps? Sometimes levels can look alike, but they won't be the exact same.
I have the same problem, I only applied an update over the weekend! my crunchy courtyard is just fizzy falls repeated. Looking online at help forums, it was fizzy falls that was wrong & crunchy courtyard is right, with the horrible orders conveyor belt level at 670!
I also didn't get invited to play the green candy game!