⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Since March 27th or 28th ,I can't connect to the store or friends or get daily spin.

Options
fairyy
fairyy Posts: 4 Newbie

This problem is only while playing Candy Crush Saga. I believe this started after I downloaded Candy Crush SODA and put in my email and a password. When I went back to Candy Crush SAGA it would not connect. I requested a new password for Candy Crush Saga thinking that might be the problem but it still says not connected to the kingdom. I never played Candy Crush Saga through Facebook so I tried that but it will not connect through Facebook either. I did the Candy Crush Saga update on Sunday 3-29-15 but that did not fix my problem either. Please help! I do not want to start over from beginning. And I don't like Candy Crush Soda as much as Candy Crush Saga.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi fairyy, did you restart your tablet and did you check for updates for both your device and apps? Use a good WiFi connection and turn off the cellular data. Try to connect to the kingdom; open the game app and go to settings. Press on the orange icon and connect. Does it work for you now?  

• fairyy
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi fairyy, did you restart your tablet and did you check for updates for both your device and apps? Use a good WiFi connection and turn off the cellular data. Try to connect to the kingdom; open the game app and go to settings. Press on the orange icon and connect. Does it work for you now?  

Unfortunately I got impatient and uninstalled / reinstalled Candy Crush Saga because they did not respond to my questions. Before uninstalling I did check for updates. Candy Crush did have an update but the update did not resolve the issue. I tried to do a little test by logging out of a different app by King and it resulted in same issue. I could not reconnect after logging out. Did a password change and that did not work. I had to uninstall that app and reinstall . Thank you for replying. Will save this in case problem reoccurs. My WiFi connection seems strong and have no problems with anything else. I notice many others experienced this connection problem also with no replies to their posts.
  • fairyy
    Options

Ps: I did try most of your suggestions before giving up and reinstalling except for the part about trying to connect to Kingdom by opening the app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?