Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level779 on my mobile smart phone (linked to facebook) but the facebook game on my laptop took me to 776 and it wants me to play level 776-778 again before I can open 779 but I can play 779 on my mobile???? Why aren't they synching?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you should check out the videos that the King guys made. I'm not sure which phone you have so i'll link you to both. They give some highly recommended steps for connecting to Facebook again to get your levels back in sync. Check them out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE