Charged 3 times - No Lollipops!

Grrrr
Grrrr Posts: 5 Level 2

So I typed out an email explaining my issue in lengthy detail and all I got was an auto response saying to join this 'community club', thus losing all of my details regarding my problem - awesome thanks for that! So here we go again....

So a few days ago I was playing candy crush and purchased 3 'lollipop hammers' to finally complete a level (409) that I've been stuck on FOREVER. This costed me $6.49, the message from iTunes came up to put my password in, then said its been successful. Candy crush however then said that it was unsuccessful and no money had been deducted, I also had no hammers... so I tried again, same thing happened. So I tried again, same thing again :-( Later I checked my credit card balance and found money deducted from iTunes. Not only that but I also got a overdraw fee of $10! :-( I also logged in and checked my iTunes credit and its all gone! I had about $14-15 on there from memory.I am now out $30, including around $20 of iTunes credit, AND I have no hammers AND I'm still stuck on the level that I could have gotten past!

This doesn't seem fair to me, I have already requested a refund through iTunes, and they have confirmed that it was in fact a candy crush error and this issue needs to be logged with you and rectified asap. I will not be making any further purchases through candy crush until I have received a response from someone regarding this problem and confirmation that it has been fixed! As I am still stuck on the level that I would have gotten past (had I received my lollipops as purchased), it surely wouldn't be too much to ask for some lollipops as an apology for this hassle!

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?