Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I stucked on level 210 now, I tried many times to match two mirror balls together, but it didn't work. I saw several videos, after match two mirror balls every left side washed out but mine wasn't. Was that my system problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had this problem too, checked it out on google and got the answer. The mirror balls only worked on my cellphone. it didn't work on my laptop. There seems to be a glitch on the computer game. I was only able to pass this game on my cell phone. Hope this answer helps.