Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my pc level 664 requires to bring down 1cherry and 1 coconut.. on mobile and tablet requires to bring down 4 of eachhttps://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=3&fb_bmpos=_3
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes the levels can be a little different between different devices. They have to be designed differently to make them compatible with each platform. Sometimes if I play on a different device if I think that a certain level is a little easier on there. I hope this helps