Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have problem with Facebook level and I'm on 74 but on tablet I move to 73 and why Facebook don't move to 73 it stay on 72. Can you check out why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa! Sounds like the sync between your tablet and Facebook is not working properly. Try going into the game settings, then disconnect from Facebook. Reboot your tablet then start the game again. You should now have a blue 'Connect to Facebook' button where you can reconnect to Facebook and your tablet and Facebook will now be proper synced.
Cheers :-)