Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please advise as to how I can also play the Green Candy challenge. I am a HUGE fan of Candy Crush and am currently no. 2 from all my friends on fb who play CC. I would love to be able to be part of the Green Candy challenge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Renelle! Only a part of the gamers receive a challenge. If you didn't get a challenge means that you most likely will receive the next one. When you receive a challenge you will be informed either by email or an in-game advert.