Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on facebook on my computer and via the app on my iphone. I spin the wheel daily on both devices to get the boosters. The boosters are no longer showing on my iphone though. I can use them on facebook but not when I play on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I lost mine due to clearing cache. .. boosters are not connected to your facebook account but only to the device I think