Does mobile progress count toward web achievements

Hugo
Hugo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

I would like to know if the mobile progress is not being counted towards the achievements available. I'm currently on level 287 on Candy Crush Soda but most of my achievements are either 0 or barely started. I play mostly on mobile, very hardly on desktop.

Is the progress not being synced for any reason in particular?

Cheers.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Hugo! All your progress should be synced to Facebook. Please check the settings of the game if you are connected to the right Facebook account. Easiest way to do is to disconnect the connection to Facebook then re-connect.

Cheers :-)

• Hugo
    Hugo Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Combo, my level progress is syncing perfectly fine. I'm talking about the progress that counts towards the achievements. None of it seems to be synchronizing.

Cheers.

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Ahh - got it!

I have heard of a similar case where progress was not recorded. You can try to reinitiate achievements count by syncing your progress to King.com 

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done try playing one level of Candy Crush and the data should sync your achievements.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?