Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to advance to the next level and have requested friends to move me on for the last few days. So far no one has given me any lives also. Please advise if anyone else has been having this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and it is fixed for me now. I did notice, however that I did not have this problem on my mobile. So if you have a mobile or tablet that you can use, try getting the help on there until the issue is resolved- then you can play on FB again aferwards. I hope this helps!