Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3 lollipops, 2 switches and several other boosters.It took me a long time to collect all my boosters and I'd like to have them back please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Marsh, it's TOTALLY POSSIBLE! I just had to get a new phone (SIM card slot wasn't working on mine) and had the same problem. I had 357 lives saved and numerous boosters. I have to send my broken phone back within 2 days, so I had no time to use those all up and really didn't want to lose them. After doing a lot of searching around the internet, I came across the following website. If you're at least a little computer savvy, you can follow the directions and you'll have your exact same game. You'll need your old phone, a USB transfer cable, a computer, and your new phone. Good luck - and please feel free to message me if you have any questions (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002551284385) Here's the website: http://blog.chaucery.com/2014/09/transfer-candy-crush-from-one-android.html
Thanks Amber! I was not aware that there was a technical solution that could move the date.
Hi Marsh! It is not possible to transfer boosters. Please use them from your old phone first, then switch to your new mobile.
Cheers :-)