Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared the jelly several times, but can not score enough points to move on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alyson! I think the best strategy is to use the moves to make combos - otherwise you won't make enough points to pass the level. Cheers :-)
The same thing happened on 912. I was enjoying playing the level and then remarkably I got all but 2 jellies cleared with 21 moves left. It took me until 9 moves left to clear those and then the fish came out and it said not enough points. Don't take away my moves if I don't have enough points!
Hi CK! Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-902-impossible-how-it-is-set-up
Cheers :-)