Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got the first reward for completing 2000, but did not get anything for 5000 and 10000. I got confirmation that I completed the challenges and I assumed I have to wait for the end of the countdown, but then I got nothing. Is that a bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.