Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 530 while playing on my windows phone and after sync with facebook, I totally lost my progress and went back to level 1. Kindly help me out as I want back the back where it was
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I have the same prob as yasheel, have always been using the King account to save my progress until today my sister asking for lives and told me to log into Facebook and after i did my progress is back to level 1? If I logout of Facebook and login King account again my previous progress is there so is that mean I can only sync to the local account OR Facebook and not both? If my sister has hers sync to Facebook and mine with King can she still ask me for help/for lives or both of us have to be sync to the same account type? My device is iPhone 6 Plus and tab s2
Hi Yasheel! Do you still have the levels on Facebook? If yes, then it's a matter of reconnecting the game to Facebook. Not sure what the 5868270431 code means - would that be the error code you received?
Cheers :-)