Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont want to leave the game but I may have to Can someone please tell me, I do not spend any money and choose not to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brian, this one is very hard indeed. Focus on bringing down the ingredients; don't worry about the target score of at least 60.000 points. Bringing down all the required ingredients makes you meet this target score already. Use sweet combos like striped candies, wrapped candy and striped candy and colour bomb + striped candies to bring down ingredients and destroy chocolate. The columns without the candy cannons are useless exits for your ingredients.