Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I get to the 4th or 5th game on any level my pc crashes, even though all plugins and players are up to date. This also sometimes happens with candy crush soda. Please Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could you try to play on another PC or laptop and see how it goes there? It sounds more like a PC issue to me. Just try another one to make sure your profile is OK.
Thanks for the advice, but my pc crashes no matter which browser I use. Have cleared the cache and tried a number of fixes but nothing has worked.
King have also made this really good video to help with problems like these, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Hi jaxcrab, I'd suggest to clear cache and to do a restart. Try to play in another browser to see if it happens there too. I mainly use Google Chrome and hardly have any issues when playing there. Make sure you close other open tabs and other programs. You can also play on King.com and synchronise there with your Facebook too.