Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted candy crush from my husbands iPad by mistake and when and added new icon all his levels have disappeared and he is back at level one. Is there something I can do to get the levels back? He was not logged in through Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I really suggest syncing your account with FB. You can help friends out and they can help you too, but more importantly your progress will be saved and you can even play on more than one device. Plus should you ever need to re-install the game, you will know that your progress is safe.. I hope you managed to get your husband's levels back.
Hi Maureen! If the game was not connected to Facebook then all game data is stored locally on the iPad. I suggest you try a restore from iCloud or from your last chosen backup program. If there is no backup then I don't think there are other options than contacting a professional company that can restore data on mobile devices.