Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won level 917 and because the game froze it won't let me move on to level 918. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris! If you have many of these glitches then I suggest you try playing the game on King.com
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play without any errors.
Cheers :-)