Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the update on4/20 candy crush has totally disappeared and I am unable to download it. So what do I do to about this matter?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have an iPad or Android tablet or? If you let me know hopefully I can help you further. If you type these details into a search engine you might even get some answers, but yes, let me know
If you have an iPad, this might help : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ueBB_4Zkk