⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No reward for green candy challenge

Options
Obumbrata
Obumbrata Posts: 2 Newbie

I received Congrats pop-up window and some gold, but not the other rewards for completing the green candy challenge about a month ago.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

• Dianna_Cody
    Dianna_Cody Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2015
    Options

I only received the first and second set of gold bars for the challenge completed in March as well as this latest challenge. I did complete both challenges completely, had the green check mark in the box with the gem. I emailed, but they sent me here and said that was the only response I would receive from them. I would appreciate the help as well. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?