⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Green challenge from 04/25/15

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I played the green challenge and reached the last bonus.  However, I upgraded my Iphone 5S to an Iphone Plus while in the middle of doing the challenge.  Prior to switching my phones, I had earned 20 gold bars and 1 lollipop hammer with the Green Challenge.  When I uploaded my game to the new phone, I no longer had the 20 gold bars and lollipop hammer that I had already one. 

In addition to losing this, I also lost all my saved lives which were about 14, I lost all the gold that I had had previously totally approximately 70, and I lost some of my boosters that i had saved, such as the hand switch booster.

I then went on to complete the green challenge and did reach the goal of an additional 10 gold bars plus the additional boosters.  I did receive that after completing the challenge, but the 20 gold bars that I had earned on my previous phone were not there. 

I thought that possibly logging into King.com on CandyCrush would restore the missing gold and boosters, but when I did that, it wiped all my lives away and gold away as the game on king.com never matched the amount of gold and lives saved as it was on my iphone.  

How can I get the 20 gold bars that I had earned, and the gold that I had had prior to switching phones.  Of note, I had saved my old phone to Icloud so that when my new phone was activated, I downloaded Candy Crush, so I thought i was doing the right thing to ensure I would not lose any information. 

Please let me know if you can help me.  Thank you so much!!!!

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?