Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 827 on my ipad synced to Facebook and now I'm back to 0, I've sent hundreds of dollars in power ups in the last 2 yrs and this is not right. How can I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same happen to me, help! I tried all possible way, but couldn't get back to level 1405.
Hi MaMimi! Please check if you still have the levels on Facebook. It sounds like something went wrong with the sync between Facebook and your mobile device so you might have to go into setting, disconnect from Facebook, then reboot, start the game and connect to Facebook again (the blue button when you start the game)
Once done you should be back to normal again.
Cheers :-)