Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared this board a couple of times now but can't get the required amount of points. King, you need to lower the points threshold on this please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay, did you manage to pass it then? I am many miles away from the 900s...!
The trick is to get a color bomb and use it with a wrapped candy. The one and only time I managed to get that and it got me enough points. Of course then I used 3 hammers because I did not want to play again and not have the points.