Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am a new player and am on level 67. The tornados just showed up. I don't understand what to do with them or how I can use them. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also here is a video of a player passing level 67 so you can see how the board works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTHmFXZRRU
Hey Katharine These swirly things are called teleporters. Teleporters are used to transport candies and falling blockers from one area to another. There are two types of teleporters, which are dependent on each other. The blue circle is where candies and movable blockers go through and the pink circle is where they come out.