Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seems that when you get two color bombs together they seem to explode. Even when they moves do not connect other colors. They just seem to spontaneously explode. Looks like either a bug or money grab. What's your thought on this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This same thing happens to me. After 2 weeks on this level and using all kinds of power ups I am thinking that it is unpassable.
I'm confused, do the two colour bombs combine and explode on their own? Or are you doing it manually?