Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
They should make it they you can ask a friend to help you do a level you are stuck on. Maybe like one time per friend per day can have a go at completing the level you are stuck on for you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heather! I have this feature already.. kind of :-) If I get stuck I ask one of my friends to come over to help me with the level I'm stuck at. I normally do a chocolate cake in return of the favor :-)