Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the updated version of Candy crush saga. But still the sugar drop feature is not available in my game. Please explain when will this option shows up in my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kapil, from what I understand it should show up in your game now https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Its like I said, not everyone had this promotion. I know a few of my friends had it who don't buy anything in the game so I think its just a completely random thing. I'm sure most of the community here will tell you the same
Do you know if it has anything to do with people that buy gold bars vs the people who don't? Has King answered why not everyone gets sugar drops?
I read somewhere on here that not all players have this in their game. I think like the green candy challenge and some of the other promotions in the game, they are only handed out to a random selection of players. Maybe we will get the next one!