Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
gee I have gotten this far but this level is never going to end it seems and cant even get close enough to buy it out. anyone else have any ideas? this level has gotten me bored with playing and wish they would change it some how
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ok for anyone who is interested I used the wheel I won in the free spin and that helped alot then was down to one ingredient and popcorn thingy and bought that out on 2 paid plays. any more levels like this and I am done too frustrating
Hi Diana!
Please see this thread for help: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/can-i-get-help-and-or-tips-on-level-934
Cheers :-)