Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have completed level 459 twice but game will not progress to next level...i have deleted game, reinstalled and shut iphone off and back on. Nothing seems to help! Any suggestions???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is no solution I'm sorry. If your game did not recognise that you passed the level then you just have to play it again. I've seen it said on here before and I know from speaking to friends that King say the same thing.