Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used 18 bars of gold by mistake. I would never use them that way. How can I get them back.
It was honestly a huge mistake.
Please Can I get them back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bruce! Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/gold-bar-pack-purchased-by-a-3-year-old-in-error-i-need-a-refund
You can sometimes get new gold bars if you play the game on Facebook and follow the description for connecting your mobile game to Facebook. You can also buy gold bars inside the game. It's around 1 dollar for 10 gold bars.
Cheers :-)