Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any tips? It's so difficult when my first ingredient is always on the far left or far right column. Played this level a lot of times so far and it's never started out closer to the middle.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whenever I am stuck I always find a video of the level as it can give you some great pointers and ideas on how to tackle the board. I have found this video online for you, check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZIThLuDZo8