Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played Candy Crush yesterday and no problem. turned on today and it says I need to wait approx 1 year for my next
life.....?? I did not change the date (I checked the clock and it is set properly) Anyone else have this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can set the time manually. I did update the latest version yesterday after this happened hoping there was a fix
in the new version. Still nothing.
Is the time set by your network rather than manually? Make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed. Let me know if this works