Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I had to reboot my phone due to a Samsung issue but after reloading the game, connecting to Facebook etc all 217 of my free lives/extra moves and all the prizes I won using the wheel won't reload. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks aCe. I don't necessarily believe that though. I have restarted my phone, but played it for weeks, logged in and out of it and the lives have never gone and the booty has always remained. I want an answer from king on this as I think it's unacceptable. I save them for levels I just can't seem to find a way past and now I have nothing. I would've held off rebooting my phone.
The game isn't designed to save these items. The game saves your levels/purchases via Facebook or the Kingdom part of the game but the free items don't get saved. I remember seeing a comment from King somewhere recommending that we don't save the items because of this. I guess once you know its better to keep a small amount for when you need them.