⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives missing after updating!

LuvnOrcas
LuvnOrcas Posts: 1 Newbie

I updated my phone and when now it doesn't have any of my 365+lives I had saved. It shows the correct # of gold bars but not my saved lives. Why??

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I just answered another player about this issue so I thought I'd let you know what I said in their question: 

The game isn't designed to save these items. The game saves your levels/purchases via Facebook or the Kingdom part of the game but the free items don't get saved. I remember seeing a comment from King somewhere recommending that we don't save the items because of this. I guess once you know its better to keep a small amount for when you need them. 

• Deb_R
    Deb_R Posts: 15 Level 2

I just answered another player about this issue so I thought I'd let you know what I said in their question: 

The game isn't designed to save these items. The game saves your levels/purchases via Facebook or the Kingdom part of the game but the free items don't get saved. I remember seeing a comment from King somewhere recommending that we don't save the items because of this. I guess once you know its better to keep a small amount for when you need them. 

I find that hard to believe, I have the same issue as luvnOrcas, I lost everything but the level I am currently on. I have updated the game etc and NEVER lost any lives or special candies that I had saved. But there seems to be a glitch and quite a few people are suffering because of it and King has done nothing and said nothing to fix it or acknowledge there is an issue. I am personally gutted and annoyed because of it. Cheers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?