Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I updated my phone and when now it doesn't have any of my 365+lives I had saved. It shows the correct # of gold bars but not my saved lives. Why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just answered another player about this issue so I thought I'd let you know what I said in their question: The game isn't designed to save these items. The game saves your levels/purchases via Facebook or the Kingdom part of the game but the free items don't get saved. I remember seeing a comment from King somewhere recommending that we don't save the items because of this. I guess once you know its better to keep a small amount for when you need them.
I just answered another player about this issue so I thought I'd let you know what I said in their question:
The game isn't designed to save these items. The game saves your levels/purchases via Facebook or the Kingdom part of the game but the free items don't get saved. I remember seeing a comment from King somewhere recommending that we don't save the items because of this. I guess once you know its better to keep a small amount for when you need them.