Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I unlock Level 35
I got all the way to level. 35 and it will not open.All that hard work for nothing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also if you do not have many friends who play Candy Crush you can join the fan page where I am sure lots of people will help you out
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Hey I was having the same problem and after researching it turns out you need three tickets from candy crush friends. Double click on the level after 35. it will pull up a box. at the top of the box you will see three blue boxes click on each of them and send request tickets. when your friends return those tickets you can move forward. OR you can purchase gold bars to bypass the tickets. IT will take 9 gold bars to continue if you do not want to wait for your facebook friends to send you tickets.