We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Saga - Daily spin won't stop when "stop" is pressed

David_Baker
David_Baker Posts: 1 Newbie

on my iphone or on my samsung tablet, when I do the daily spin, the wheel keeps spinning forever, even when "stop" is pressed. the only way to get the wheel to stop spinning is to restart the phone or tablet or restart the App. I was thinking about deleting the App from my iphone and tablet and re-installing on both. If I delete the App, when I re-install it, will my helpers (lollipop, switch, powerball etc.) and all the extra lives given to me by friends re-appear OR  will I lose them all? Note: I am connected to candy crush through facebook on all my devices

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I haven't heard of this issue before. I would check some other things on your mobile first before deleting the game. Check for updates for the game and phone, check your memory etc. Then if the wheel still doesn't work you can delete the game. You will lose your boosters and messages, but not your gold or levels if you are connected to Facebook. 

I hope you're able to get it to work. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?