Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help i cannot install on lumia 430 windows phone 8.1 denim
But i try to install another APP is normaly, only candy crash saga cannot install
I was tri online install using store an tri offline install alis not work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Support is GREAT! iam complaint if on lumia 430 cannot install, only 6 days king.com give update and NOW can WORK on my LUMIA 430 but i now have little problem, the candy crush lag/slow on my lumia 430
Does it give you a reason or an error message of some sort? Or does it not even start downloading? I don't know Windows phones very well but I'm sure someone who does will be able to pitch in if I can't find anything.