We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My issue is with losing all my powerups when I had to reinstall game on new tablet.

Lin_Green
Lin_Green Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently had my tablet stop working. I replaced it. Once I reinstalled Candy Crush and went to sign in with King account, while I got back my levels, I lost all of my powerups. Considering that I had a number of each type ( the fewest being like 6), I am hoping this issue can be addressed without the suggestion of buying more. I worked to earn most all of them, and I am extremely limited on funds... It is not a possibility for me to drop $5.00, $10.00, or more on any games just to replace already earned powerups.

Thank you

Lin

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

This happens because progress is saved on server whereas boosters are device specific and are stored locally. If you've purchased the power ups that you lost then I'm pretty you can claim them back with the receipts you got, no problem. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?