We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy crush stealing my gold bars

Steve
Steve Posts: 1 Newbie

I was playing Candy Crush and my level ended because a bomb exploded.  Next thing I know a message popped up telling me that I had purchased the bomb cool-down and some of my gold bars disappeared.   I did not authorize this transaction, nor did I want to purchase that game extension.

This has happened several times, over the year I have lost over 50 gold bars and this last instance was the straw that broke the camel's back.    Why is there no confirmation on in app purchases from a mobile device?

Please refund me the latest gold bars that were stolen from me.  I did not approve that purchase, nor did I want to continue my game.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

You can set up a pin for the actual money transaction (for when you buy the gold bars) but because you're purchasing in-app items there is no confirmation. Unfortunately this is the age of the touchscreen phone and its way to easy to mis-tap a word or something in-game that you don't want. The answer for me is only to have gold bars in the game when I need them. Or just to use a stylus, it minimizes the errors our fingers make! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?