Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No one I know on FB plays CC anymore so when I want to get the next episode opened I often have to wait several days until three people see my request and send me a ticket, any help available for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
I suggest you play Candy Crush on King.com - here you'll find a large user base and you can get help and lives fast.
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to progress.
Cheers :-)
Hi!I suggest you play Candy Crush on King.com - here you'll find a large user base and you can get help and lives fast.Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:1) Click on Settings2) Choose Account3) Enter your password4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook5) Click on the two arrowsOnce done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to progress.Cheers :-)