Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 956 and they are taking a significant amount of time away. Can't believe I have made it this far and I may quit the game because this feature does not have an off switch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nora!
Haven't seen any settings for disabling the feature. I saw on another post that the Sugar Drop is a temporary test feature - not sure how many more days you'll have it available before the game goes back to normal mode again.