Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Several times I have got to the last ingredient and it simply does not show up. I have had plenty of moves left to get it out but it just is not there. When will this be fixed? The level is difficult enough without this obvious glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry, but that is not a solution. Don't provide these levels on Facebook if they are not going to work properly. I've been playing the game on FB with few issues for the past two years. It's only been in the last 3 weeks that this bug has appeared on several levels. Your programmers need to look into this.
Hi Liz!
This is how level 962 should behave:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ObE7yl_FU
I see you are playing on Facebook - I have always recommended playing on King.com as things seems to work better there. Try this:
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)